thanks for taking time visiting my site. this is where i'm going to keep all my stuffs regarding korean and other asian stuffs. so comeback whenever you want to see what's new feel free to post or reply if you see something you like or just want to get in touch.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Boss, My Hero 2



Running Time: 124 mins
Release Year: 2005
Director: Kim Dong-weon

Cast: Jeong Joon-ho
Jeong Woong-in
Jeong Woon-taek
Kim Sang-joong
Han Hyo-joo

Synopsis:

This follow up to the hit 2001 comedy My Boss, My Hero continues in the same vein of crazy comedy. This time round, our hero Doo Sik (Jung Jun Ho) is a senior at college, where he is studying to become a teacher. During the day he works hard teaching morality and ethics, but at night continues to work as a gangster. He gets a placement at the local high school, working as a student teacher, but then trouble rises its ugly head. Always determined to keep him studying hard, Doo Sik's boss has also returned to high school to complete his own education. Now Doo Sik has to face his boss at school as well as at night! ...

No comments:

ahnyong*(^_^)*